søndag 13. april 2008

Whoa!




Wow, I made a blog!
This will never work! I will maybe write one or two posts and then forget the whole page. I know myself that well!

But you don't! So here comes the pure facts:


200 about me

Full Name: Ragnhild Rainbow
Birthday: Sept. 27
Birthplace: Some hospital in Norway
Eye Color: Green..ish
Hair Color: Blue/black for the moment
Height: 167
Righty or Lefty: Righteeeh
Heritage: No?
Worst Habit: I still bite my nails >.<
Shoe Size: 41.. I have biiiig feet!
Shoes you wore today: Sandals
Parents Still Together: Nope
Fears: Jellyfish!
Your Most Overused Phrase On An Instant Messenger: haha
Thoughts First Waking Up: Where am I?
Best physical Feature: My eyes. Not my boobs, they're too big!
Bedtime: When I get tired
Most Missed Memory: Grandpa




Favorites
Color: Red
Food: Spring rolls
Sport: Swimming
Animal: Dragon /dog
Ice Cream: Vanilla
Candy: Reese's
Store: Smart Club?
Salad Dressing: Caesar
Actor: Tom Hanks / Johnny depp
Number: 3/8
Holiday: Summer brake
Season: Fall
Toothpaste: Colgate
Radio Station: Radio Tango
Perfume: The green one formed as a lip
Scents Besides Perfume: Coffee

Friends and Life
What do you want to be when you grow up: An arceolog or a teacher
Turn-ons: Sensual voices, personality, blue eyes
Turn-offs: Kiosk-novels
Which one of your friends acts most like you: Dunno.. Chris maybe.. Or maybe I act like her..?
Is the loudest: Me:P
Makes you laugh the most: Chris/Sigrid
have you known the longest: Henriette/Kristin/Line
Who's the shyist: Chris? dunno..
when have you cried the most: In my grandpa's funeral
What is the best feeling in the world: Happiness
What is the worst: Frustration
Where do you want to live when you grow up: England

Finish Each Sentence
Lets walk on the: pavement
Lets look at the: sky
What a nice: day
Why can't we: fly?
I wish: I knew you better
Everyone has a: person that loves him.
I am: Cool (H)

Have you Ever
Been to Juvie: Nope
Mooned Someone: Not on purpose:P
Skipped School: Not an entire day...
Slept Outside: Yup
Laughed So Hard You Cried: Many times.
Cried in School: Yes.. When Hero died..
Cheated on Someone: No.. That's idiotic.
Done something so stupid you still laugh at it today: Yeah, probably.
Smoked: No! I'm smart:P
Been on Drugs: Nope, not aything stronger than antibiotics.
Drank Alcohol: Yup.
Been on Stage: Yeah.. I danced, lol
Gone Skinny Dipping: When I was 12, I did.
Been Drunk: No

Do You
swear: Too much!
sing well: Haha, in my head XD
shower daily: no, I don't have time:P
want to go to college: Yes! Education is life!
want to get married: Maybe.
believe in yourself: Most of the time.
get motion sickness: Seldom
get along with your parents: Yes
like thunderstorms: If I'm safe at home or with someone I know care about me, yes.
play an instrument: hah, I hope
own on IPOD: Umh.. I do, but my father has it now, and my other one is lost..
go to church: Not by myself, no.. I'm not christian.
dance in the rain: When nobody sees me, and when I'm happy, yes!
sing in the shower: Yeah, I believe noone can hear me:P

This or That
McDonald's or Burger King: Pest or cholera?
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi! Coke is BAAAAD!
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla
TV or Movie: Movie. less commercial
Guitar or Drums: Guitar
Adidas or Nike: None. I'm not a sport person:P
Chinese or Mexican: Chinese. They have spring rolls <3>

Can You
write with both hands: I can.. But does it look good?
whistle: Yesh! In more than three ways! (H)
blow a bubble: If that makes me cool, yes
cross your eyes: Mhm
dance: HAHAHAHA
do the splits: Ouch, no!

Who was the last person
You talked on the phone: sis
You hugged: mom
You yelled at: Don't remember
You played a sport with: Uuh, my dog?:P

Right at this moment
Where are you: At my mom's house
What can you see out your window: A parking lot, a car, a garage, houses
Are you listening to music: No..
What are you wearing: Normal clothes

Beliefs
Do you believe in miracles: Yes. And destiny
God: No.
Love at first sight: I believe you can fall for someone, but not love someone.
Ghosts: Mhm
Santa: No

In a Boy
Fav. Eye Color: Blue / hazel / green
Fav. Hair Color: Brown
Short or Long Hair: long
Height: A bit higher than me.
Best Clothing Style: His own way of dressing, rockabilly?

Random
What Country do you want to visit the most: England/ Rome
Number of CD's I own: Too few
How many pillows do you sleep with: 3 or more
Do you drink milk: Not often
How many rings until you answer the phone: It doesn't ring, it plays "paint it black" Often it's just the intro.
Are you a health freak: No! Pff
What is the worst weather: Snow and rain at the same time
What is the best weather: Warm, not completely sunny. weather I can wear a dress in
How many grades have you failed: None for the moment.

Ingen kommentarer:

Lesere

Bloggurat Blogglisten